The Making of Harry Potter where secrets will be revealed
Experience the magic and marvel at the artistry involved in creating one of the most popular film series of all time.
See how green screen technology works, Spot the Sorting Hat, the Knight Bus, Hagrid’s Motorbike, Dobby and The Sword of Gryffindor and all 48 portraits of former headmasters of Hogwarts that adorn the walls of his office… even Sit behind the wheel of the ‘flying’ Ford Anglia that appeared in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
walk around actual sets, admire the costumes and marvel at the magic created using animatronics, special effects and other props that have been used in the Harry Potter film series
- A hand held audio guided tour narrated by Tom Felton who played Draco Malfoy
- Bring home a souvenir of your ride on the broomstick with a HD USB
- Exact pick up time will be arranged prior to event, with aim to arrive at the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch at 1pm.
- You will then be taken to Warner Bros Studios, your tour will start at 3pm and finish around 6pm
- Depart for home when ready